The WCCBI is working to provide businesses throughout Warren County with current and accurate information regarding the COVID-19 situation and how it impacts their operations and our community.
Please read all information carefully and be advised that with the ever-evolving conditions the information listed here is subject to change anytime.
For additional information, questions, comments or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to us!
Our office building is located at 308 Market Street, Warren PA 16365. Due to current restrictions, our building is CLOSED to the public. However, staff members are working remotely and available by email at:
James Decker, CEO, at: email@example.com
John Papalia, Director of Chamber Operations, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Savannah Zimmerman, Administrative Assistant, at: email@example.com
- If you are a Warren County business owner/key employee and would like to join our private business Facebook group please click on this link for more information: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WCCBIBusinessesandCOVID19information/
- WCCBI is participating in Icyy Ink Screen Printing & Embroidery‘s T-shirt sales. Click on the below link to be directed to their website sales page.
WCCBI T-shirt proceeds will directly benefit the Community Foundation of Warren County’s Charitable Emergency Fund.
The Community Foundation is located at 310 Second Avenue, Warren PA.
$10.00 from every WCCBI T-shirt order will go directly to the Charitable Emergency Fund program. This program supports needs in our community stemming from the current COVID-19 pandemic. Funds collected for this program will be used to support organizations of Warren County, only, with emergency needs related to COVID-19.
For more information on the Emergency Fund program please contact John Lasher at (814) 726-9553 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WCCBI has created a COVID-19 survey and needs YOUR help! Local Warren County businesses, participation in this survey is greatly appreciated. For us to better understand our current economic impact and better prepare our community for the future, please click on the link attached below.
Below are a list of links, documents and phone numbers to call regarding various information related to businesses and handling the COVID-19 crisis.
- PA Chamber of Business and Industry website: Business Resources for COVID-19
Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to the Coronavirus Disease 2019:
- For those potentially eligible for unemployment benefits, the first link is to the application process done through the official PA Unempolyment Compensation website
- this second link is a Facebook video that explains the process: https://www.facebook.com/PALaborIndustry/videos/1551373671683377/
- This form lists important information/contact information for UC Benefits: UC Benefits Information 3.2020
- To contact someone regarding Unemployment Benefits visit this website for more information:
- Visit the PA Labor & Employment website, for questions in regards to employers with operations in Pennsylvania with the latest updates, analysis, and commentary on how the law impacts employers at the national, state, and local level, at: https://www.palaborandemploymentblog.com/
- Any business that would like to seek a waiver for staying open, if you fall under the “non life-sustaining” please email: RAemail@example.com
- For all questions concerning whether or not your business should stay open, please contact the Administration at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To view the UPMC Health Plan during this COVID-19 crisis visit: https://mailchi.mp/0b8add899e13/upmc-health-plan-covid-19-guidance-for-employer-groups?e=f49f3972a9
- Coronavirus and Small Business FREE WEBINAR Link PART ONE: https://www.pachamber.org/events/details/2028/view/attendee
- Coronavirus and Small Business FREE WEBINAR Link PART TWO: https://www.pachamber.org/events/details/2030/view/attendee
- From the PACP and US Chamber, this link will direct you to a presentation on the CARES Act: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hsx5drk3hwr5j06/CARES%20Act%20Presentation.pdf?dl=0&fbclid=IwAR1xhSF3prgsWUOlwT1gubDfFbSG5Il8_EV-3UOe-uOs-yTYpIDwQoWSLZQ
- CARES Act Update, 4/14/2020: https://www.uc.pa.gov/COVID-19/CARES-Act/Pages/default.aspx?fbclid=IwAR3dn5EIzNRrAULsien9GUXHECz8zA2XNJ0vQdknF87eoHdCG-ab6rtPzMA
- For PA businesses and prepayments of sales tax information, updated 4/14/2020: https://www.governor.pa.gov/newsroom/pennsylvania-businesses-to-benefit-from-waiver-for-prepayments-of-sales-tax/?fbclid=IwAR3–pG00yqHkGqA_w4_NOTIzNbC1Bwskuj2cWbLJIKJmqwp25cOhBAlyG4