The WCCBI is working to provide businesses throughout Warren County with current and accurate information regarding the COVID-19 situation and how it impacts their operations and our community. Please read all information carefully and be advised that with the ever-evolving conditions the information listed here is subject to change anytime.
For additional information, questions, comments or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to us!
Our office building is located at 308 Market Street, Warren PA 16365. Due to current restrictions, our building is CLOSED to the public. However, staff members are working remotely and available by email at:
James Decker, CEO, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
John Papalia, Director of Chamber Operations, at: email@example.com
Savannah Zimmerman, Administrative Assistant, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are a list of links, documents and phone numbers to call regarding various information related to businesses and handling the COVID-19 crisis.
- The Warren County COVID-19 hotline number is: 814-563-3598
- PA Chamber of Business and Industry website: Business Resources for COVID-19
Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to the Coronavirus Disease 2019:
- For those potentially eligible for unemployment benefits, the first link is to the application process done through the official PA Unempolyment Compensation website
- this second link is a Facebook video that explains the process: https://www.facebook.com/PALaborIndustry/videos/1551373671683377/
- To contact someone regarding Unemployment Benefits visit this website for more information:
- Visit the PA Labor & Employment website, for questions in regards to employers with operations in Pennsylvania with the latest updates, analysis, and commentary on how the law impacts employers at the national, state, and local level, at: https://www.palaborandemploymentblog.com/
- Any business that would like to seek a waiver for staying open, if you fall under the “non life-sustaining” please email: RAemail@example.com
- For all questions concerning whether or not your business should stay open, please contact the Administration at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To view the UPMC Health Plan during this COVID-19 crisis visit: https://mailchi.mp/0b8add899e13/upmc-health-plan-covid-19-guidance-for-employer-groups?e=f49f3972a9
- Coronavirus and Small Business FREE WEBINAR Link PART ONE: https://www.pachamber.org/events/details/2028/view/attendee
- Coronavirus and Small Business FREE WEBINAR Link PART TWO: https://www.pachamber.org/events/details/2030/view/attendee
Please see the following pdf. attachments for more information: