Website Warren County School District, Youngsville Elementary/Middle School
Class B position, working 7 hours per day at the rate of $12.10 per hour, after the probationary period
The anticipated start date will be February 13, 2019
This position will be under the direction of the building principal.
The successful candidate will be required to meet the needs of students with handicaps and/or certain disabilities:
- Learn and deploy techniques required to restrain and assist
students with toileting and personal hygiene needs
- Assist with lifting per ADA compliance
- Provide educational assistance in the learning process
- using technology, guided instruction and drill practices
- Services may be provided on district transportation and require:
- riding to other schools in the district or educational settings within a three hour driving distance
- boarding district transportation at the child’s designated morning pick up location (e.g., residence) and riding to school then
home with the child per the school calendar
- The successful candidate may serve on I.E.P. teams for education planning
- Experience with children and adolescents is preferred
- Testing may be required
- Act 34, Child Abuse History Clearance and FBI Clearance are required
Questions concerning this assignment should be directed to Mr. Erik Leamon, Special Education Supervisor,
Warren County School District, (814) 723-6900, extension 1090.
Applicants desiring to bid for a position shall submit a written notice to:
Office of Human Resources
Warren County School District
6820 Market Street, Russell, PA 16345-3406
or FAX (814) 757-8529
- Active employees must apply by 12:00 noon on the expiration date of the posting.
- Please include your name and phone number with your resume.
The Warren County School District is a No Child Left Behind compliant employer. The Warren County School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs, activities or employment practices and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.