EXTENDED SCHOOL YEAR (ESY) INSTRUCTIONAL AIDES
The successful candidates will be required to meet the needs of the students with handicaps and/or certain disabilities
- The job requirements may include, but are not limited to:
- learn and deploy techniques required to restrain and assist students with toileting and personal
- lift/assist per ADA compliance
- The successful candidates will also provide educational assistance in the learning process using
technology, and guided instruction
- Traveling with children to other schools in the district and educational settings within a three (3) hour driving distance of the
district may be required
Questions concerning this assignment should be directed to:
Mrs. Leslie Bloomgren, Special Education Supervisor, (814) 723-6900 extension 1070 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants desiring to bid for a position shall submit a written notice to the:
Office of Human Resources, Warren County School District
6820 Market Street, Russell, PA 16345-3406
or FAX (814) 757-8529
- Active employees must apply by 12:00 noon on the expiration date of the posting
- Please include your address and telephone number.
- Act 34 Clearance, Child Abuse History Clearance and FBI Clearance are required for all positions within the Warren County School District
The Warren County School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs, activities or employment practices and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.
To apply for this job please visit www.wcsdpa.org.