Website McKissock Learning
THE COLIBRI GROUP CORE VALUES:
LOVE, TRUST, JOY, BOLDNESS & TEAMWORK
Do you share these values?
Do you like to talk with people and provide EPIC customer service?
Do you take pride in your work and workplace and would like to have fun at work?
Do you care about your team, your company and your customers?
Do you want a career with a company where your ideas are valued?
If you answered “Yes” to all of these questions, then you might just be a great fit for our Colibri team!
We are hiring a Training & Development Manager, based in our Warren, PA office!
Position Responsibilities, (but not limited to):
- Design and plans department training programs and procedures
- Researches new training techniques and suggests enhancements to existing training programs
- Contracts with vendors for employee participation in outside training programs
- Evaluate needs of department and plan training programs accordingly
- Develop and manage the training budget
Skills & Requirements:
- Must fit the company’s EPIC culture, internally & externally
- Adult learning program development, 2 years’ experience
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills
- Familiarity with training call center staff (sales & support), be a Subject Matter Expert resource for all staff
- Advanced level of Power Point skills
- Complete projects as assigned by management
- Positive outlook/upbeat personality!
- Strong decision-making skills & work ethic
- Ability to work with co-workers in close quarter
- Maintain NPS scores from students of XX on a rolling 90-day cycle
- Exhibit subject matter expert level of competency on CC processes
- Provide coaching and monitoring as required or requested from CC leadership
- Consistent on-boarding of new hires where HR paper work is submitted in a timely manner
- Provide quarterly training for call center leadership team
- Develop training program for identified potential leaders in the call center
Elements considered in promotion decision:
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines & demonstrate advance time management skills
- Time in position (this is not a limiting factor)
- Adherence to attendance criteria
- Ability to initiate positive changes for process improvements and show advanced leadership capability; Have respect for staff, peers, and leadership
- Department resource for training and staff development
Colibri Group is a family of brands (McKissock, Elite, Real Estate Express, Superior School of Real Estate, Allied School of Real Estate, The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, Allied School of Real Estate, Securities Training Corporation) that provide learning solutions for licensed professionals in over 20 fields, including real estate, property appraisal, engineering, nursing, social work, massage therapy and cosmetology. Our companies are taking mandated professional education to the next level as we produce tools, courses, and job aides that help customers achieve more in their days and their careers. We help professionals become licensed, stay licensed and gain the skills to perform at the top of their fields.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.