Warren County School District
The anticipated start date for this position May 18, 2020.
The successful candidate must have Pennsylvania Certification in Special Education PK-12 or Special Education 7-12 with additional certification in Mathematics 7- 12.
This position is responsible for:
- identifying and demonstrating the use of assistive technology in the school setting; knowledge of equipment/product systems
- experience modifying existing assistive technology resources
- demonstrating effective interpersonal skills & excellent communication and collaboration with parents
- work effectively as part of a team
- be proficient with the requisition/purchase procedures
Travel is required, applicants must have a valid PA driver’s license with reliable transportation.
Applicants must submit cover letter, resume, copy of valid PA certificate, transcripts, and 3 letters of recommendation.
Act 34 Clearance, Child Abuse History Clearance and FBI Clearance are required at hire for all positions within the
Warren County School District.
Applicants desiring to bid for a position shall submit a written notice to the:
Office of Human Resources
Warren County School District, 6820 Market Street, Russell, PA 16345-3406
or FAX (814) 757-8529
Active employees must apply by 4:00 p.m. on the expiration date of the posting.
The Warren County School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs, activities or employment practices and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.
Questions concerning this assignment should be directed to Dr. Patricia Hawley, Director of Pupil Services, Warren County School District, (814) 723-6900, extension 1055.