EncompassCare is seeking a compassionate and driven Physical Therapist/LPT
to join our therapy team in Warren, PA!
This is an In-House therapy program.
EncompassCare provides therapy in geriatric healthcare settings that produces measurable outcomes to truly make a difference in someone’s life.
Provides physical therapy services to patients in an outpatient/skilled nursing environment, by assessing patient needs and generating treatment programs with established goals.
Essential Functions & Position Responsibilities:
- Regular attendance and punctuality are essential
- Commitment to EncompassCare mission and values
- Must be in good physical condition:
- the position requires the ability to stand on one’s feet throughout the day
- push, pull, move and/or lift repetitively a minimum of 10 pounds up to greater than 50 pounds, occasionally
- Must be able to complete performance requirements independently, while using good judgment, as well as have the ability to work well with others
- Leadership ability to take action and achieve results through others
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English language
- Ensures a safe environment and utilizes tools and equipment in a safe manner
- complying with all infection control, universal precautions, and OSHA standards for the healthcare professional
- Reports all hazardous conditions including incidents, injuries and equipment
- Responds to and acts appropriately in emergency situations
- Maintains patient confidentiality
- Works in a cooperative manner using effective judgment and decision making
- Provides physical therapy services to patients and initiates referrals when appropriate
- Screens patients at regular intervals
- Conducts specialized evaluations
- Plans and implements individualized treatment programs
- Interprets and communicates evaluation findings to patients, families and other team members
- Establishes individual patient schedules in conjunction with other team members
- Develops appropriate home or facility programming to maintain the performance of the patient in their own environment
- Documents results of patient’s assessment, treatment, follow up and termination of services
- Maintains a current knowledge of law and regulations regarding rehabilitative services
- Attends and participates in scheduled training, education classes and meetings, including medical reviews and quality assurance programs
Full time position, approximately 32-40 hours/week, and
offering tuition reimbursement/sign-on bonus, payable over one year!
To apply for this job please visit ec-rehab.vikus.net.