Location: Forest Warren Human Services, Drug & Alcohol Program, 285 Hospital Drive, Warren, PA 16365
The Jobs: Full-time – 37 1/2 hours per week – Benefits
- D&A Case Management Specialist Trainee – Grade 14 – $31,762.00 $16.29/hr
- D&A Case Management Specialist – Grade 17 – $34,153.00 $17.51/hr
1. D&A Case Management Specialist Trainee:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in chemical dependency, sociology, social welfare, psychology, nursing or a related field
- OR a Bachelor’s Degree which includes or is supplemented by successful completion of 18 college credits in sociology, social welfare, psychology, criminal justice, or other related social sciences
2. D&A Case Management Specialist:
- 1 year as a D&A Case Management Specialist Trainee
- OR 1 year direct service experience performing counseling or case management work in an alcohol or other drug treatment setting AND a Bachelor’s Degree in chemical dependency, sociology, social welfare, psychology, nursing or a related field
- OR a Bachelor’s Degree which includes or is supplemented by successful completion of 18 college credits in sociology, social welfare, psychology, criminal justice, or other related social sciences.
*Position requires applicant to pass Criminal History, Childline, and FBI clearances at time of hire.
Special: If promotion is the method to fill this position, the following selection criteria will be used:
1) Applications will be received and reviewed to determine if employees previously held regular status or currently hold regular status in a class for which there is a logical occupational, functional, or career development relationship to the posted position or if there is a clear linkage between the required knowledges, skills, and abilities of the previously or currently held class with those needed for the posted position.
2) Must meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
3) Promotions will be based on the following:
a) Meritorious Service: To be eligible to apply for promotional opportunities, employees must have successfully completed their probationary period, not be the subject of any disciplinary or grievance issues above the level of a written reprimand within the 12 months preceding the closing date of the posting, and not have an overall rating on their most current performance review of Needs Improvement or Unsatisfactory.
b) Seniority: A minimum of one year in the next lower class(es) by the closing date of this posting.
How to Apply:
Internal applicants interested in applying for transfer, reassignment, promotion, reinstatement, or demotion must submit a letter of intent.
Applicants must submit resume, copy of transcripts and letter of interest by the close of business (4:30 p.m.) on 10/2/2020 to:
Forest-Warren Human Services
285 Hospital Drive
Warren, PA 16365
OR electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org (AS A PDF)
FWHS is an equal opportunity employer and will consider applications for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, presence of a non-job-related medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com