Website The Primary Health Network
The Primary Health Network, a large non-profit organization, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of a Full-Time Dental Assistant at our Warren Dental Center. Position is located in Warren, PA. The hours for this position are generally 7:30 AM- 7:00 PM with some possible evening hours required.
This individual assists in the provision of primary and comprehensive dental care as a member of a team of health professionals. This person also performs limited clerical duties in the department as well; however, priority is given to chair side assisting and other dental duties as deemed appropriate by the supervisor(s).
- Graduate of an approved dental program/ school
- Minimum of three months previous experience working in a dental office preferred
- Pennsylvania Certification in Radiology or willingness to obtain
- Previous FQHC and experience with electronic medial records a plus
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility in the workplace
- Computer proficient
Successful candidates will be flexible, motivated, and demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills. Hourly wage commensurate with experience, excellent benefits package, EOE.