Forest Warren Human Services
Title: County Mental Retardation Program Specialist 2
Location: Forest Warren Human Services
The Job: Full-Time: 37-1/2 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Salary Range: $45,062 – $64,044
This is a professional work involving program planning, administration, monitoring, and coordination of the Intellectual Disabilities and Early Intervention Programs.
Must Assists the Human Services Administrator in the development, negotiation, and monitoring of ID and EI contracts.
Qualifications: One year as a County Mental Retardation Program Specialist 1
OR 3 years professional level experience in the field of intellectual disabilities and a Bachelor’s Degree
OR any equivalent combination of experience and training
* Position requires applicant to pass Criminal History, Childline, and FBI clearances at time of hire. Requires the interpretation of laws and regulations, development and implementation of policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with all. *
Special: If promotion without examination is the method to fill this position, the following selection criteria will be used:
1) Employees who currently have or have had regular status as a County Mental Retardation Program Specialist 1 and County Casework Supervisor will be considered. Applications will be received and reviewed to determine if employees previously held regular status or currently hold regular status in a class for which there is a logical occupational, functional, or career development relationship to the posted position or if there is a clear linkage between the required knowledges, skills, and abilities of the previously or currently held class with those needed for the posted position.
- Must meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
- Promotions will be based on the following:
- Meritorious Service: The absence of any discipline above the level of a written reprimand during the 12 months preceding the closing date of this posting; and, the last due overall regular or probationary performance evaluation is neither “unsatisfactory” or “fails to meet standards”.
- Seniority: A minimum of one year in the next lower class(es) by the closing date of this posting.
How to Apply:
Persons interested in applying for transfer, promotion or reinstatement must submit an application.
Employees must submit a letter of intent.
Qualified applicants must submit resume, copy of transcripts, and letter of interest including all previous work experience, by the close of business on 8/17/18, to:
Forest Warren Human Services
285 Hospital Drive
Warren PA 16365
or at email@example.com electronically as PDF.
Forest Warren Human Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider applications for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, presence of a non-job-related medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org