Forest - Warren Human Services
Location: Forest-Warren Human Services, 285 Hospital Drive, Warren, PA 16365
The Job: Full-time – 37.50 hours per week – Benefits – $12.88 per hour
- Position provides clerical support to the Early Intervention and Developmental Disabilities Programs involving typing, filing, compiling statistics, submitting reports to the State, etc.
- Provides backup to other clerical and participates in mail run on a rotating basis.
- Six months as a Clerk Typist 1 and educational development to the level of eighth grade
- OR completion of a high school business curriculum which included at least 1 typing course
- OR any equivalent combination of experience and training
How to Apply:
Persons interested in applying for employment, transfer, reassignment, reinstatement, or demotion must submit a completed application detailing work experience; employees need only provide a letter of intent.
Applicants must submit resume and letter of interest by 4:30 on 9/23/20 to: Forest-Warren Human Services, 285 Hospital Drive, Warren, PA 16365
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER.