Location: Forest/Warren Human Services, Children & Youth Program, 285 Hospital Drive, Warren, PA 16365
The Job: Full-time – 37.50 hours per week – Benefits
Grade 7 $25,116.00 – $12.66 per hour
- Position provides clerical support to the Children & Youth program involving typing, filing, compiling statistics, submitting reports to the State, etc.
- Provides backup to other clerical and participates in mailrun on a rotating basis.
- Six months as a Clerk Typist 1 and educational development to the level of eighth grade
- OR completion of a high school business curriculum which included at least 1 typing course
- OR any equivalent combination of experience and training.
How to Apply:
Persons interested in applying for employment, transfer, reassignment, reinstatement, or demotion must submit:
- A completed application detailing work experience
- Employees need only provide a letter of intent.
- Applicants must submit all required documents by the close of business on 10/9/20 to:
Forest/Warren Human Services, 285 Hospital Drive, Warren, PA 16365