Website Bluestem Brands
Bluestem Brands, Warren offices.
Our sales agents provides prompt, professional and courteous customer experience for inbound order calls for various Orchard Brand catalog product lines.
They are responsible for achieving sales conversion goals through placing customer orders, selling various brand and new business venture programs, and answering customer inquiries.
What you’ll do:
- Maintains departmental sales goals through successful offer and sale of:
- New Business Venture Programs such as VIP and Protection Plus
- Credit Programs
- Go Togethers, Customer’s Choice, and various product specials
- Assists the customer in product and size selection and answers basic questions regarding pricing and merchandise. Offer substitute products as appropriate.
- Utilizes computer order entry system to enter and verify customer and order information. Follows scripting provided.
- Maintains departmental productivity and attendance requirements.
- Answers some customer service questions and Refers more complicated customer service questions to the Customer Service area.
What you’ll need:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Ability:
- Excellent communication skills including good reading and comprehension, ability to write simple correspondence, a clear, audible articulate voice, and good listening skills.
- Math Ability:
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide with ability to compute percent.
- Reasoning Ability:
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should possess basic computer / data entry skills and the ability to learn and apply new software programs as required.
- Certificates and Licenses:
- No certifications needed
- Supervisory Responsibilities:
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to sit; use hands, and talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluestem.com.