Founded in 1913, the mission of the Woman’s Club of Warren is to offer collegiality, education and information about local issues and interests to our membership. Furthermore, the preservation of our gracious Victorian home, a national historic landmark, is a continuous endeavor. Our Market Street home is an integral part of Warren, offering our facilities to community organizations and events.
Members meet every other week for lunch or tea from September to May. Speakers present informative programs prior to each luncheon and events take place throughout this time to raise funds to maintain and upgrade the historic, Victorian structure.
The Club also conducts projects for charitable endeavors and a separate entity provides scholarships annually.